Dermot is hiring for the following positions:
REAL ESTATE LEASING AGENT
Motivated person needed to show and rent owner/managed apartment buildings, throughout NYC, Brooklyn & Queens. Position is Part Time and hours needed are primarily during between 11am and 7pm weekdays and weekends.
- General understanding of NYC Real Estate Rentals
- Good telephone personality.
- Punctuality a must.
- Ability to Interact well with brokers and direct clients.
- Ability to travel by public transit to various locations on a daily basis.
- Ability to climb steps and walk between properties, as needed.
- Computer literate and self-motivated a must.
- Current New York Real Estate Salespersons License a plus but not required
- Hourly Rate plus commission
ON-SITE LEASING AGENT - QUEENS
- Greet prospective residents, qualify, determine needs and preferences, professionally present community and specific apartments
- Take prospective applicants through the process from application to lease signing.
- Ensure that the office, model, and market ready vacant are in perfect condition
- Conduct market surveys
- Enter all traffic, telephone calls and other daily activity in the computer system
- Answer incoming telephone calls and other administrative duties
- Prior apartment leasing experience strongly preferred
- Ability to multi-task, have strong attention to detail and be well organized
- Excellent customer service and follow-up
- Trained in Fair Housing regulations
- Weekends required
- Solid and consistent work history with excellent references
- Attention to detail
- Team oriented, self-motivated and positive
- Real estate license preferred
- Experience with mixed-income buildings, a major plus
Please send your resume in the body of the email and not as an attachment